Thursday, September 23, 2010

Everyday it's a new life in New York City

I'm finally recovered, not fully but yet I'm happy that I recovered lastly
at least stay away from sorethroat, flu ...
After rested for 2-3days in Apt, I have full fuel to explore New York again.
but just noted that the day to return Singapore maybe getting closer. I'm feeling damn bored with that.
I wish to stay here longer, I just love the Studio apt here.
I can stay whole days and nights 365days in this apt
Just love too much...

today went out and did little shopping in toy R us
bought LeapFrog stuffs for my hubby's colleague
3 items costs about US$72. how expensive it was for kids stuff nowadays...
with US$72 = RM220 can buy lot of stuffs 20years back then.. :)
1 hour shop and I'm back to Studio, too hot and stuffy outside
these few days, NYC is so hot hot hot...
I'm missing the cooling weather
please come back before I leave :)

this weekend will be our sightseeing weekend in NYC
like Empire State, some museums, Statue of Liberty and etc.
gonna be a rush and excited weekend! Yeah...

No comments: