Tuesday, August 7, 2007

The First Cuff Link

Being shifted from Friendster's blog to Blogger due to some irritated disturbance from some nonsense. Well well.. not to say it isn't good or bad, I think to create a new blog over here will be more great than to have it at Friendster. First, those disturbance will lost..and Secondly I could dedicate my secret of fairy tales to those who are close to me. Especially YOU, "invited best friends" and families.

Nothing much to wrote for the beginning. Will update more series of incanto fairy tales to all of you soon. Thought of posting a nice sweet skin for this blog but unfortunately, I dunno how to load the code to this site. wish I could find someone to lend me a hand on this. Back to the story of the First Cuff Link - bought the first Cuff Link for my loved one as he seems started to keen into this when saw others ppl/colleagues wearing it. So today, without hestitation I bought a pair of Cuff Link for him. It's marble grey with pearl. Will post a clear picture in the next blog!!! Hehe


These few days, my love being work so hardly and stress for his work which I couldn't comment much as I couldn't help. What I can do is just to be with him Whenever he needs me..to give courage, support and hugs. Hope he feels I'm always there for him... As a gift of appreaciation for his love to me, his hardwork in office... I silently bought him this gift. I had iron his suit and placed the cuff link in...Hehe He will get my suprise the next day morning when he tucks his suit..Excited...


Back to office work, these few days cant reali concentrate studies as there's renovation goin on..What a headache, making my smood wing and ears burst soon. Although, I tried to stuck my ears with my mp3 but the noise still cant be eliminate. Hope that environment will not last long. Alot of things happened this month, one of my best fren's bro got accident seriously - prayed hard for speedy recovery. Life is so short, appreciate the ppl around you and the time you have it now








No comments: