Wednesday, August 15, 2007

"Love is Seeing Yourself through Someone's Eyes and Finding Yourself in Someone's Heart"

A nice love quote to share with everyone.. "Love is Seeing Yourself through Someone's Eyes and Finding Yourself in Someone's Heart"...

Blog at office. Done with my work, finished study first round of CMFAS M6 book. I know that's not the end of it. I should study few more rounds till I fully understand and pass the exam. Is Luck always there for me?

Noting much to blog..whole day just a completely silent day for me..

1 comment:

A recent chemical engineering graduate said...

Hi Charmaine,

I came across your blog today and realised that you're in the process of taking the CMFAS M6. I just registered for that course, and was wondering how you're fairing so far, and if you know of any way I can get my hands on past exam questions. If at all possible, could you shoot me an email at van1van@hotmail.com? I'd really like to hear a second opinion. Hope to hear from you soon. And sorry if this seems abrupt from someone you don't know.

From,
Ivan Chong