Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Home-Sick in Singapore..

Thought to book facial and milk bath spa on Friday, just after my exam but fully booked. Arghhhh...it's okay, will try to look for more happening things to do after the exam. Hopefully not a tough one but I know it will be very tough for me. One, basic knowledge just in my brain. Second, not confident at all... I think you guys should know what is the outcome on Fri...

Basically, nothing much happen as usual. Work & Study all day long in the office and at home. Getting tired and tired each days...Getting old...hehe... This morning, heard a good and bad news from my mum. First, is my grandpa's sister will not be tat long in this world as she has a seriously cancer spreads over her body. Doc said it wont be that long, so well -prepared. Too sad to know that... Grandpa as usual, still not moving at all - lying on the bed after his operation till now. Hopefully the young one really could take care the elder when the turn has come as they look after us when we were kids before. Secondly, dad starts to change his attitudes towards the family....this is the thing I would like to hear from my mum lastly...

I really miss my family so much... Hope to see them as soon as possible.. Really hope that my mum could visit me someday in Singapore...but I know it wont be this year...It takes time.. abit disappointed to myself coz couldn't get the things done as I've planned for. I think I'm really home-sick now... I wan to be wit my mum, chit chat with my Sis, grumbles my Dad, and my silently bro - noting much to worry bout him except his further education.

JUST MISS MY SWEET FAMILY..... sob sob

No comments: