Monday, August 20, 2007

...so my weekend was...

Saturday, housework = mostly laundry (thanks love, cox he did most of the things..I was just instructing as usual..hehe). Then, of course studied all the time but did played BeJeweled to relax myself..cant get high score. sob sob.. Lunch at Plaza Sg..ate ceasar salad and a chicken sandwich - great ceasar salad we had. Dinner - da pao from a hawker stall, salted fish fried rice.
Quite nice, just a relax day for both of us. Time flies in a blink...
Started to stress....
Dreamt about Futures, Hedging, Bonds and confused between them.. Sunday, went out to Suntec Mall, lunch with his brother and sister at Crystal Jade Restaurant. Had chicken & duck congee and little dim sum. Reached home about 6pm - tired to study but did revised little with the assistance of my love one. Night, ironed clothes and say goodnite...
That's the end of my weekend... exam is around.
Nerves start... Nightmares...

No comments: