Thursday, August 9, 2007

M6 around the Corner...

Singapore's National Day just passed yesterday. Nothing much to do at home. Just a relaxing day for my love to relax after few days stretching for his work to cover his colleague who was on leave. Woke up 5am and gone to work, finished 10pm plus and skipped classes due to overload works. That's a tiring tiring days for him. Anyway, it was over. Hope he will be more relax bit now.. I will support you no matter what...

My Exam...?? How's studies?? A tough question to answer as I dont put much concentration and no understanding after I've studied. Ask me why?? I'm not too sure. Maybe no motivation, no confidence, no self esteem..I 've lost the interest. Just try my best but I know I'm not and that's not the real person of me..Where's my spirit gone? wondering...sigh..

Days and nights just passed easily. And I feel a little lost in myself. I'm happy with what am I now but sometimes do seem blur and unknown path to move on. There's a way for everything as long as I have a will. I know that but it doesn't work well on me..

Hopefully, soon I will know the answer to all my questions.

Now, starting to plan for my big day which is our Wedding day. Hardly to say as we donno the actual date we want. All depends on older generations to decide for us. Secondly, we are far away from where we are..KL...hardly to settle everything like banquets, invitations, and etc. I believe sooner to the date, all things will go extremely well. That's 2008 stories..hehe. Just plan ahead.

Jap lessons is interesting so far and it attracts my interest. Unfortunately, I couldnt concentrate it much as I need to work and study for m6. Bought 2 Jap books and Jap CDs to improve but no time to explore around yet. Sooner, will get an electronic Jap dictionary which sells at market now. Hope the price is reasonable for me to get one. DooMo Arigato GozaiMasu...

Siem Reap trip is around the corner. Will be in Sept 27, booked flight and gonna stay at the top hotel in Siem Reap which is Hotel De La Paix. Small Luxury Hotel in the World. Proud to experience their hospitality. We booked the Romance Package - first time for us. Sounds interesting the package and hopefully it does the WoW service to us. My expectations are reali high..u know... If not, a complain definetely. hehe.. Searching around the necessary things to buy like sunglasses..Phew!!! Expensive in Singapore... mosquitoes repellent, SD card for DSLR, hats and etc. Thought of back KL for few days to pick up my big big PINK luggage to bring for this trip..Anyway..see how..no leaves yet =(

Ok stop here..lunch time but lunch in again..study Study...

No comments: