Thursday, August 16, 2007

Weekend is Around, So..???

Start of the day, with heavy rain...had breakfast with my lovely - kaya toasts, sausages, hams and 2 sunny eggs plus a tea. Same set as my lovely but he drinks coffee. What a great day to start but with heavy rain fall. Luckily, we reached office before the rain pours.
Continued to ICA to apply PR. Long queues, many ppls, kids were running around...environment not bad..waited for about an hour for my turn. 4094, my turn - the lady who processed my application..(so coincidence) was my ex colleague's sister. No wonder they really looks alike. She started to ask me about working life in MMS, and I wondered why she asked. First, I thought just a small interview session to apply the PR ..Lastly, found out that she's someone. What a small little world... =) The process - was a QUICK Done...which I supposed to say, it only took about 10 mins I guessed. hehe..
On way back to office, trains to Boon Lay got problem.. but just a 10 mins delayed. Besides that, my teddy bear chained at my phone dropped to the floor... =( Yesterday, the teddy bear saved my phone from fall down but today the string break and dropped..sob sob...Is there any special meaning behind it?... I guess there is. It applied to our life as well..Let's think..
Sat and Sun is around...So..Anything??? A day and night to study at home.. phew..

No comments: