Friday, August 31, 2007

Weekend tales...

Tuesday, nothing much...

Wednesday, had dinner with my lovely at Bugis then we headed to grab something for our sweet escape in the end of Sept..Bought a sunglasses...nothing much..will grab more as the holidays near to date.. Both of us tired, so went home with some groceries : banana, darlie, and soya bean milk (his all-time fav)

Thursday, thought to stay back for seminar but lastly need not to stay. hehe luckily, if not it will be very tiring. Even though, the seminar took one hour, but sometimes it will end after 2 hours as question and question by the clients bout the products...huhh..So, went to Suntec Convention Centre...Why?Wat? becoz of COMEX...PC fair lo..what else that drag me to convention centre if not pc or travel fair. After dinner with lovely and his bro, straight headed to the exhibition hall and grabbed an Acer laptop..of cozzz...not belongs to me...It's for his bro. Too bad, his previous laptop ends its life on wed..A sign to get a new laptop I think..The fair is big enuf to accomodate enuf ppl there..not too crowded nor too empty.. Was trying to grab SD card and wireless Nikon thing, dunno what is it call...forgotten...But times not permit at it was closing soon at 9pm..Hence, lovely went on Friday again during lunch hour...oh yeah, good news lastly we had our 320gb external hard disk..muahhahahaha

Today, ermmm.. nothing much. Just to say study little, work & chat alot whole week. Bought myself whipped potato from KFC for my dinner..hehe...This morning, tried to get prepare early and went breakfast with lovely but somehow...I'm a mimimomo person..so ended we had our breakfast seperately..sob sob...These few days, I was so lazy to do housework..luckily my lovely help me with that and i guessed sometimes he oso fed up wit my laziness and "teh" "teh" ness..Thanks love for ur understanding...

Oh Yeah..today is MERDEKA !!! MERDEKA!!! MERDEKA !!!

Hope everyone in Malaysia celebrates Independence day joyfully...Too bad for me, today and tomolo stil need to work..

No comments: